Please read the TOS carefully before placing any orders on www.ibban.com. We recommend you should keep a copy of the TOS for future reference.IbBan is a trading name of The IbBan Europe S.L a company registered in Espain under registration VAT number is B88191325 Our registered address is C/Fuerteventura no 15, San Sebastian.de Los Reyes 28703 Madrid Espana.
Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law. To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you will need to register for an account. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address email@example.com We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
Here are the some of the benefits you’ll be able to enjoy by registering with us for a IbBan account: Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request your return or exchange directly from your account
- Build a customized Wish List to create personalized outfits that you can email to friends and family. Plus, you can also print your shopping lists for increased convenience
- Add sold out items to your Wish List so you can see if more stock arrives
- Select your Favorite style so we can tell you when new items have arrived
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- Manage your account details, address book and email preferences All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.IbBan offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our designer suppliers. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once Ibban Europe S.L stock has been delivered to IbBan. IbBan will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a supplier. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at IBBAN. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock. Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery.
- Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit/debit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
- If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please be aware that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period. IBBAN will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year. In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
- The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the IbBan terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to IbBan, whose applications are acceptable to IbBan and who have authorized IbBan to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, IbBan reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
- By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where IbBan feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
- Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. To create an account, simply click on SIGN IN and then REGISTER NOW to fill in your details. The account password you create should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify IbBan immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.